It actually tells a strory, engaging audience with a new experience.
Its delivered and exibitted online or offline using digital tools like computers and multimedia. Althouth its short the process is the same.
Write a script with first person narrative of 100-400 words , 1 to 4 minutes max
Audion record the naration, use a tool to make a video. Microsoft photo story, Adobe premire there are many...
Add Background Music, Titles, Transitions, and Effects
Present or publish finished version of story
- Freeplay Music -a good collection of royalty-free music
- Step 1:
What do you want to tell
- The story about someone important in your memory.
- pay tribute to someone who passed on but left a lasting impression.
The story about an event in your life. Personal journey , share your experiences
- achieving a goal, graduating from school, or winning an award
The story about a place in your life.
The story about what I do, value of your work, hobbies, or social interactions
Discoveries : how we uncovered a truth or learned how to do something.
Start collecting memories. Take photos, creative common photos, videos,
- Get personal. Forget everything you've been taught about using a dispassionate, authoritative, essay-like voice. This isn't an essay contest. People want to hear your voice. The story must be told from your point of view.
- Write a first drafts
- Write short.
- Read your script aloud as you're fine-tuning it. Simple words hit...
- Be real. Be emotional , touch heats. break minds
- Have a begining, Middle and End
- The beginning sets the dramatic tension to hold throughout the story. The middle outlines conflicts along the way. The end is the destination, revealing a small discovery, revelation, or insight.
Trust your voice. All of us have our own distinctive style of storytelling. Trust yours.
Read your script to a friend
Create a Storyboars - plot out the sequences of events and visuals (camera shots) in the movie
- Produce Your Media
- 720x540-pixel range photos should be the minumum size
- Record a Voice-Over
- Add Music
Edit Your Story
Share Your Stor